Pages

Messages for Xander

Leave a special note, poem, song, joke, prayer or whatever you want for Xander. We will read each and every one of them to him as he recovers.

34 comments:

Brie said...

Thinking of you Little Xander. You are such a fighter. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers ALL of the time. Everyone is rooting for you!
Love-
Tyson, Brie and Avery Teer

Taylor Town said...

BIG HUGS XANDER from Rena and Kristen! Praying for you HARD today! I hope today is THE Day! Love ya'll!

Rena and Buns

StaceyBurke said...

Xander thank you for all of the wonderful things you have already done. It is amazing to think that your beautiful life has already taught so many people so much. I was so uneducated about organ donation and liver disease and I have learned so much from you. Thank you for allowing your Mommy to share your story with us so that we are given the gift of being able to be compassionate and caring. My prayers have lacked in recent months but you inspired me to pray harder because I want so much for you to be able to get out of the hospital and do everything in life. Wishing you a true refuah shleima, healing from the Divine. Much love from Texas, Stacey, Rina Miriam and Baby Lali!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to send a prayer to your little miracle from Florida. I also pray for the young man who was injured to give your baby the gift of life.

Tracy In Sunny Florida

Anonymous said...

Praying for you and your donor family. May Xander's Gift be the beginning of a healthy life.

Prayers from Simone in NJ

Suburban mummy & Co said...

Xander
Dear little fighter.

I have known about you since you were a small speckle, and then you arrived and were this er small speckle! but you have given more than a lot of people ever do. You have taught me a lot, you have fought an amazing battle. And I hope you continue to be this amazing little wonder that you are. You truly are a special little boy.

love from the Huxley's

Anonymous said...

Dear Xander: Thanks to your Mom for sharing your everyday, for allowing us to become more aware of the importance of organ donation. Thanks for sharing... You are in our prayers! From Chile (South America) with much hope for your complete recovery

Anonymous said...

"On Being Thankful", by Mattie Stepanek (1990-2004)

"Dear God,
I was going to thank You tonight
For a beautiful sunrise,
That was pink behind the fog down the hill,
And for a wonderful rainbow,
That I ran under pointing to
All my favorite colors,
And for such a great sunset,
That sparkled orange across the water.
I was going to thank You tonight
For all these special gifts.
Except that none of them happened.
But do You know what?
I still love You, God,
And I have lots of other things
That I can thank You for tonight,
Even if You didn't give those
Very special gifts to me today.
It's okay, God,
Because I'll look for them all again,
When my tomorrow comes.
Amen."
------------

Dear little Xander -
You don't know me, but you are in my prayers. So are your mommy, daddy, and big brother, and the family that gave you the gift of life through their son. You have a lot of love around you. I hear you are a very special boy and a tough fighter! The doctors, nurses, and your family will take good care of you. I hope you get well soon.
Be happy :)

Anonymous said...

Xander, You are one amazing little guy! I have never met you but feel I know you. Your mommy has so blessed my life and encouraged me more than words can say! I hope one day you and Brooke can meet! You guys are such fighters! With all my heart I pray for a speedy recovery!
Jennifer Wallace

Lori said...

I am Brooke Wallace's cousin and I saw your site and have been praying for you. Xander, you are a fighter just like little Brookie. I pray God will give you and your parents strength and you can have a speedy recovery!

The Peach.... said...

Ok, you totally don't know me...I'm Joy's sister and I've heard all about you. I am so so happy for you. I've been thinking about you all day. We are thrilled for you.

Joy said...

Xander,
What a strong little boy you are. Our family has been thinking of you and praying for you often. We are so thrilled for you that you will soon be starting a new path in your life, hopefully one that no longer requires you to live in the hospital. We have never met you and yet we love you very much.
xoxoxo,
Joy, Mike, Rachel, and Sarah Williams

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to sign in to let you know that Xander and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. May this be the perfect healing Xander needed!
Cindy Mom2tyman LF

John and Kate plus 2 said...

you don't know us but I was linked to your blog through a friend. Xander you are in all of our thoughts and prayers. We pray for a speedy recovery and thank god that you were able to recieve the transplant! Sending our prayers from Australia. Kate, John, Abigail & Robert

Anonymous said...

Xander,
Amazing little man that you are..you are now BILIARY ATRESIA FREE!! way to go buddy you did it! Stay strong and recover fast!!You have the rest of your whole long healthy life to get back to!

-Krystal (wildermommiex3 on LF)

Anonymous said...

LOVE AND HUGS XANDER. I know you are a fighter. We are all rooting for you and you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Quin
Durant, FL

Anonymous said...

Go little boy, so good to hear your new liver worked straight away.

Guess no posts from your mummy is a good thing, because she is with you, watching you.

I'm so proud of your fight, I can't imagine how proud your mummy, daddy and big brother are.

Anonymous said...

Xander will be Pink soon :) I can't believe they closed him up already that's great! Sending many prayers for a swift recovery.

Denise aka Brooklyn's Mommy

Anonymous said...

Megan wrote a poem today while she was off from school and wanted to share it with Xander:

Black
by Megan Brown

Black is a tiger's stripe.
Black is the night time sky.
Black is my favorite shirt with
a skull.
Black is the sky when a deep storm
is brewing.
Black

Hope you feel better Xander. We are saying prayers for you.

Love,
Megan

Anonymous said...

a prayer for xander especcially and also for all the children at JH hospital
Gud som haver barnen kar se till mig som liten ar,vart jag mig i varlden vander, star min lycka i Guds hander,Lyckan kommer lyckan gar, den Gud alskar lyckan far. amen.
{a swedish prayer far children}
I am so glad that so far everything looks good.we will keep up the prayers for all of you. LOVE
Kerstin and Zachary says hello too.

Suburban mummy & Co said...

Hey Xander I hear you are surprising a lot of people including mummy & Daddy. You just keep giving don't you! well done little warrior!

Anonymous said...

Although we've never met, I wanted to send a special prayer to Xander and your family. I am a family member to Jennifer & baby Brooke.. she shared your touching story with me & I was compelled to leave a comment. I'm so glad to see that God blessed Xander with a liver & that it's already functioning so well. No more biliary atresia!! :) Just know that you have a whole army of prayers behind you and your family. God speed to a quick recovery!

Jenny said...

Xander
I just can't stop thinking about you! You are doing such an amazing job recovering! You are truly a miracle! Blair and Ron you are two awesome parents, I hope you can get some rest soon. Love to you always!
Jenny, Parker, Abram and Nathan

Anonymous said...

Xander, you look wonderful with your white eyes. You probably don't remember us but my daughter Hanna played when you were at the Swim-a-thon for Savvy. We are so glad you got your new liver and wish you a speedy recovery.

Tom, Naomi, Hanna and Heather Savoie

Anonymous said...

Xander
You are such a sweetheart and what a fighter - with such a happy face! Sending good thoughts your way SO much.
aggie

Anonymous said...

It is so good to read how well he's doing! Go Xander!

Tabby & Sarah from LF

Anonymous said...

Thank God for such a fast recovery!!! We will keep praying for you and your family. We send you a big, big hug from very far away... We have never met you but you have definitely changed the way we see life. Wish you all the best!!!
Paula (Chile)

Anonymous said...

Xander and his family are in my thoughts and prayers and on special prayer lines. May God continually bless everyone throughout this journey and give you strength. Go Xander!

God Bless,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Xander,

We just want you to know that we are praying for you everyday and we can't wait to see you again in person. You are a fighter and we are extremely proud of you! Keep up your eating and soon you will be home and playing with your big brother.

Love,
The Browns

Dave said...

Xander -- we are praying for you! As a matter of fact -- there is a whole group of men in the Washington DC area who are praying for your speedy recovery! Hnag in there Big Guy! Also tell Mom, Dad and Grandma we are praying for them too!

Love

Dave & Kim

Anonymous said...

Lincoln and Gran are waiting for you to come home and bring Mama and Daddy too! We MISS you! XXXX0000

Candi said...

Little Xander,
We think of you many times during the day and hope and pray that you're doing well and recovering quickly! You are such a strong person to have gone through everything you have. You're Mommy and Daddy are so lucky to have such an amazing little guy for a son and you're so blessed to have them for parents. Hopefully we'll get the opportunity to meet you one day! Stay strong and keep smiling that adorable smile!
Love, The Flynn Family

Anonymous said...

thinking of and praying for my sweet little angel xander.you left before i got to hold you! ilove you little man! mom and dad i need to speak with you about his b-day gifts! call me!!!!

Love always
sherrie

Anonymous said...

hey blair! its sherrie again.i miss mylittle man-man.i'llbechecking almost everday if not daily to see his progress.i hope all is well with you and your family. tell dad he's a wonderfulfather to his boys and that i said hello. kiss xander for me. and tell him i love him. email me when u can. shr1970s@aol.com