Pages

Ahhhhh.....

I haven't slept better in weeks. My bed is so awesome! I forgot how comfy it was. I'm so happy to be home. It feels like things are back to normal. They aren't but they feel like it.

So yes, we are home. The trip wasn't too bad. Linc slept for the majority of it and so did Xander. Thank goodness we were able to get a row all to ourselves. Linc was able to lay down in the seat with his feet up on my lap and Zzzz out. Xander just slept all snug in our laps.

It's warm down here, almost 80 today. It's time to get some swimming in before we leave. We haven't been able to take advantage of the weather the past couple of months so I want to get out and have some fun. We need to.

Waiting for the plane.





Getting tired.




Mommy and Linc on the plane.




No comments: