Pages

Home Sweet Home

We're heading home this weekend. Ooo, I'm so excited. There is just nothing like your own bed. Know what I mean? I have enjoyed being at Mom's but I'm ready to be back with Ron in our itty bitty condo.

We won't be there for long though. We are trying to move up to the DC area by the beginning of summer...or at least that's the goal. I hope Ron has a job up there by then so he can come with us this time. It's hard to be away from him for so long. I know he misses the kids and boy they miss him too.

Xander is doing well. His numbers dipped a little more. Yipee! The docs were encouraged and want more blood work done this week to see if they are down even more. I pray they are. If they aren't, they will be prescribing a steriod antibiotic to him. Hopefully it will kick start the drainage. But I'm praying we won't need that.

This week the boy rolled over! Yes and not like once but multiple times. He's been really trying to but he's finally managed to do it. He doesn't roll from his back to his front because he doesn't like to be on his front but he does roll from his front to his back. He is also holding his head up a lot more. I am really impressed with how strong this little guys is.

Lincoln is teething and in his terrible twos...need I say more. I'm sad for him. Since we're heading back to FL it means he will no longer be in daycare, which he really, really loves. He's been through so much change and there is still more to come. Poor little guy.

I'm sure the kids at daycare won't miss him. Did I mention that Lincoln is the bully at daycare? He's the littlest one but yet he's the bully! How that happens I have no clue. He will basically run up to a kid, hit them and take their toy. I'm so embarassed. He wasn't doing this at home...I can't imagine where he picked that little trick up from. Hmmm...

No comments: