Blair - that video was so touching, I was bawling my eyes out. It's hard to imagine what you guys are going through, my thoughts are with you and Ron every day. Xander is such a little cutie pie, I can't wait to see him fight this and watch him grow up into a big, strong man. Love you!!
Blair, what an amazing video. It truly captures so much emotion and really tells a touching story. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Xander is so beautiful and he will continue to grow into a beautiful boy and man...hang in there, you are so strong!
Blair- That was such a beautiful montage of Xander--it breaks my heart that you all have to go through all of this. Know that you are in my thoughts each and every day and we are here for you for anything you need.
This is so touching and really tells everyone Xanders story. I am and will continue to pray that Xander gets that liver. You, Ron. Linc and Xander will be together really soon. Stay strong..
4 comments:
Blair - that video was so touching, I was bawling my eyes out. It's hard to imagine what you guys are going through, my thoughts are with you and Ron every day. Xander is such a little cutie pie, I can't wait to see him fight this and watch him grow up into a big, strong man. Love you!!
Blair, what an amazing video. It truly captures so much emotion and really tells a touching story. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Xander is so beautiful and he will continue to grow into a beautiful boy and man...hang in there, you are so strong!
Blair-
That was such a beautiful montage of Xander--it breaks my heart that you all have to go through all of this. Know that you are in my thoughts each and every day and we are here for you for anything you need.
Lauren, Jason, and Gavin
Blair,
This is so touching and really tells everyone Xanders story. I am and will continue to pray that Xander gets that liver. You, Ron. Linc and Xander will be together really soon. Stay strong..
Post a Comment