Now for some Linc news. We went to the grocery store this afternoon just to get some fat-free cream cheese but you know how it goes...you can never buy one thing. You gotta come out with at least $50 worth of junk. When I'm not focused I can easily get distracted with those buy one get one free promotions or what about the old 6 for $2.00 gimick. I don't really need the 'free' one nor do I need six of something but as I said I get distracted as is happening now so back to my story...
The grocery store had some nice looking fresh corn on the cob...6 for $2.00. Distracted! I decided to get some because corn is good but mainly because Linc loves it. I shucked one of the cobs and then put it into a plastic bag. I shucked another and into the bag it went as well. I started to shuck another but had a hard time holding the bag and shucking so I asked Linc to hold the bag for me. I turned around to finish shucking (sounds kinky, doesn't it?) when I hear ‘MMMMmmmmm’. I looked over my shoulder and found that Linc had taken a big old bite out of one of the cobs. I'm thinking 'ewww' but giggling because it's a bizarre thing to do. I can't believe he liked it. I mean I like my corn fresh but not that fresh.
Poor cob didn’t have a chance.

I seriously don't get him sometimes. For instance, today at lunch he consumed his entire bowl of grapes and then snubbed the cheeseburger and picked at his fries. Is that un-American or what? Then at the grocery story he ate raw corn and enjoyed it! Anyone want to explain this to me?
A thought did cross my mind. Maybe kids like to eat healthy from the beginning but we poison them with junk food and in the process screw up their taste buds.
Nah! OK that is some serious crazy talk! :D
2 comments:
Oh, Linc. He is so silly. I love all your pictures, Blair, I really do. I have loved looking back on your older posts and reading them. It's been awhile since I have checked in on you!
Too funny about the corn cob! Alyssa's favorite thing is to squeeze the bread, silly girl. And that's hilarious about Linc's eating! I agree, very un-American, LOL!!
Post a Comment