We got a call from our docs today with the results of Xander's blood test. His coagulation number is high so they told us to go to the ER and get a vitamin K shot. Thank God it was that simple. He'll have another blood draw this week to see how well it worked.
The docs at Johns Hopkins want to see him in a couple of weeks. I think they will put him on the transplant list then. I hope we can move forward through the live donor process quickly. I didn't want it to come to this but if it has to be than I want him to get a new liver as soon as possible. I hate sitting around waiting for him to get sicker. It kills me.
At least we had a lovely morning at the beach before heading to the ER. I think I got some nice shots of the boys. I will post a little later.
No comments:
Post a Comment