Then on Saturday we went to my Dad’s for a BBQ. My brother, his wife and their two daughters came as well. I FINALLY got to meet my newest niece. She is such a sweetheart. I could kiss her all over. My oldest niece was just as cute as she could be with her long blond hair. She had such nice manners too.
My handsome Dad.

My handsome bro.

My handsome husband and son.

My beautiful Mother, son and one of my nieces.

L loved her cousin Linc.

And she loved her little cousin too!

Taking a walk with my fit sister-in-law and niece.

It's been a long day and I want to go to sleep!

Sunday was put your feet up and do nothing day for most of us. Ron, Linc and I went out to lunch so we could spend time with just Linc before Ron left. After we got home from lunch, my Mom and I headed to Circuit City so she could buy a new TV. She got the Sony Bravia and let me tell you it ROCKS! I would highly recommend it. The sharpness and colors can’t be beat.
I’m bummed because the weekend flew by and now Ron is back in FL. We miss him so much and can’t wait for him to come back.
2 comments:
Love that last pic of Linc...he looks so grown up!
wow, linc looks so grown up in that last pic (not to copy candi, ha ha). Look at that cool hair!! Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend :)
Post a Comment