I also got to meet another liver transplant baby, well toddler now. Her name is Allison. She is a cutie patootie and spunky…as I expect a toddler to be. Her parents, Terri and Brian, are such nice, nice people. Then there is big sister Megan who is a sweet kid. She reminds me of Lincoln in that they both have to put up with a lot having a sibling who is sick.
Here’s some pics of the day.

A GIGANTIC bottle of hand sanitizer...somehow I forgot to take a picture of the caution tape. Always the ever careful transplant families.


Savvy


Allison


Xander's Abuela for the day

Terri & Allison, Ana & Savvy and Robert aka 'Xander's Handler' :-)

The fire department came!!


Paparazzi
Swimmers




It brought me so much hope to see these two little warrior princesses running around happy and healthy. I wish that so much for Xander.
There were many more wonderful people there as well. I want to say it was a pleasure to meet and talk with each and every one of you. Hopefully I will be able to see you all again very soon.




It brought me so much hope to see these two little warrior princesses running around happy and healthy. I wish that so much for Xander.
There were many more wonderful people there as well. I want to say it was a pleasure to meet and talk with each and every one of you. Hopefully I will be able to see you all again very soon.

3 comments:
Blair,
Just wanted to let you know how wonderful it was to meet you and Xander on Saturday. We would love to get together with you again. I did not know what a talented photographer you were. Your pictures are absolutely beautiful. I will be e-mailing you soon.
Terri Brown
what a cool event! your pics are really fab, B ;)
What a pleasure to meet you and Xander! We look forward to many play dates in our future!!
Love and prayers,
Robert, Ana and Savannah (Warrior Princess!) Anselmo
(Thank you for the MAGNIFICENT pictures!!)
Post a Comment