Pages

Dip

Lincoln loves to dip his foods. Last night he was eating pasta and wanted ketchup to dip it in. Sounds good. Doesn’t it? It gets better.

A couple of nights ago we had BBQ. Linc had some chicken and was dipping it in BBQ sauce. I gave him some grapes and he dipped those in BBQ sauce too. I was skeptical but ate one he shoved in my face and told me to try. Not bad. I’ll give him that. However when he asked for yogurt and then dipped his BBQ chicken in that, I gagged. BBQ chicken dipped in vanilla yogurt? Um, no thanks.






After the BBQ yogurt chicken for dinner, we had some watermelon. Linc had fun eating it. No weird dipping sauce this time.







Can’t wait until Xander is able to enjoy some.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just held my breath for a moment when I read "watermelon"... thank goodness it was not followed with a dip!

The pictures are Gorgeous as usual!!!

XOXO,
Ana and Savannah (Warrior Princess!)

Candi said...

Linc is too funny with the dipping! I love the watermelon face pic :)