Pages

Owa!

Xander received his first official owa this weekend. On a walk my Mom took the boys out for in the double stroller, Xander managed to wiggle right out of the stroller and fell flat on his face on the hot asphalt. Ouch! My Mom was so upset. I kept telling her it's ok. He's a tough kid. He is just fine. She still feels super guilty.




It's ironic this happened. When Linc was about Xander's age he did the same thing. I was there that time. Linc wiggled right out of the stroller, fell on his bottom and hit his head on the wheel. He lost it in the middle of the store. Bad Mommy! Funny enough my Mom was there for that one too. Hmmm... ;-}

I took Linc out for a walk the following day. We didn't come back with any owa's but a couple of pics of the walk. It's so pretty here.

3 comments:

Jennifer H. said...

Oh my goodness! Linc looks like a 5 year old in these pics!! He is so handsome. And ohh Xander what a sweetie...I just want to hug that adorable lil face.

Suburban mummy & Co said...

Poor X bless him! I agree Linc does look about 5
time for the truth Blair lol

Shannon said...

Oh NO Xander! I hate it when that happens. He seems like such a touch, little guy though. Linc is so big now! I really like his hair longer. ;)