OK... the censored bar is cracking me up. I'm sure he'll thank you for not showing his stuff to the world. BTW -- my Google reader wasn't picking up your new posts, so I just realized you've been posting like crazy for the past month. Sorry to be a slacker commenter friend, but I didn't know you were busy over here.
7 comments:
OK... the censored bar is cracking me up. I'm sure he'll thank you for not showing his stuff to the world. BTW -- my Google reader wasn't picking up your new posts, so I just realized you've been posting like crazy for the past month. Sorry to be a slacker commenter friend, but I didn't know you were busy over here.
Linc is such a cutie! I love how long and almost blond his hair is getting!
Beautiful pics Blair He's such a gorgeous child
wow linc is getting so big!! what a cutie pie. I have to say the black censor bar made me chuckle too, lol ;)
So cute! Loving the censor bar as well...
yep also laughing at the censored bar! linc is SO cute. his hair looks so blonde now!
Post a Comment