I am asking for anyone who reads this blog to keep Xander's liver friend,
Gavin in your thoughts and prayers. He is having a really tough go right now and needs all healing energy we can send him. He is such a sweet little baby and his parents are very worried right now.

Gavin ~ Xander and I are praying hard for you to feel better soon. You are so brave. Keep on fighting, litte boy. xxxooo
3 comments:
oh gosh Blair my heart just sank and my eyes just filled. This is just so unfair. I hope under it all he is resting and is peaceful and not in pain. I hope and Pray he gets his liver my some angel deliver it soon. Please let the family know their are people praying for him. Thinking of you guys I can imagine this is a very hard time for you as well seein Gavin like this. BIG HUGS
No child should have to endure this. Bless him and his parents.
I'm praying so hard for this little one.
Post a Comment