Pages

10:03am

Xander had to get an IV this morning. Booo. I thought we were away from those with the PICC line in now. I was wrong. His doc ordered a cat scan and he needed a certain dye that they could only put through an IV. I guess they've got to use some force to get it in and it would blow the PICC line. We definitely don't want that.

He's having a cat scan done so they can get a good look at his abdomen to be sure there aren't any fluid pockets that could be causing these fevers. I kind of hope they find nothing because I don't want them to have to use a big needle to get it out...but then again I hope they do so we can fix it and get away from these fevers = go home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatever it takes to get him healty and home. Can't wait to see him, the before and after are incredible, he looks great!