Pages

12:50pm

No news on why the fever is happening. The ultrasound was done but it doesn't look like there is anything is going on. We haven't heard from the docs yet but it looks like the liver is doing great!

Until we have some official news, here are some pics for your viewing pleasure. :-}



~in the PICU. trying to get him to sit up.


~ snuggling with Daddy.

~loves to grab Daddy's goat.


~ happy Mommy.


~ loves Cheerios but those goldfish are 'to die for'.



~carrots are good.

6 comments:

StaceyBurke said...

Oh he is so precious Blair. You look pretty amazing by the way with all you have been through. Hot mama :)! I love Xander's long hair! He is so so cute and I hope this fever stays gone and you can get outta the hospital!

Brie said...

Xander is looking great! :) You look awesome, Blair! Your pic brought tears to my eyes to see the happiness in yours! I am so so so incredibly happy for your family! Hope you all get HOME SOON!!!
Tyson, Brie and Avery

Anonymous said...

He looks just like Omar getting goldfish crumbs all over himself!

He looks great!

Suburban mummy & Co said...

my gosh his eyes get whiter & whiter & he is pinking p bless him.

Blair you look lovely!
x

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh he looks wonderful! I am teary looking at these pictures. I love to see him snuggling w/ his Daddy. So precious. And Blair you look stunning...happy, glowing and beautiful! You should smile more often. :)

I am praying the fever is nothing and perhaps just his body's normal reaction to maybe some unfavorable things introduced during surgery or just from being in the hospital. He's probably just trying to heal himself.

Shelly said...

omg he is such a CUTIE!! I love the pics with the goldfish all over his chest. It still amazes me that they don't find that uncomfortable, lol. You look fab too B (jealous of the natural red lips....)