The fever is gone. For now. Let's pray it doesn't come back. His labs don't show anything glaring. Everything is still trending in the right direction. Good stuff.
This afternoon he woke up crying. I was doing everything to calm him down. I was pulling the toys out, singing, rubbing his head...nothing was doing it. I decided to give him a spoon to play with. As I was giving it to him, his mouth opened up wide. He was hungry! Normal baby stuff. So he ate. He had some bananas and applesauce. He also munched on some goldfish and cheerios. It was a feeding frenzy!
3 comments:
Isn't it wonderful to have a "normal" baby problem?! We will pray that his fever does not return and that this eating frenzy will continue. Once Allison was on her way to feeling 100%, she began her eating frenzy. It hasn't stopped yet : ) Hope you have a great night with lots of sleep and the sweetest of dreams!
Love,
Brian, Terri, Megan and Allie
P.S. How is Linc?
So much positive progress going on it's fantastic! Maybe the PICC is positive too--IF they'll allow those routine lab draws from it? Hate that little fever thing this morning, LOVE that crazy appetite all day long!! I bet you love that drain being gone too! I agree with the Browns--time for sweet dreams and lots of sleep tonight!
Kim
Go Xander! He is going to be plump before you know it. I am so glad that he is doing so well, it makes me swell with happiness.
Post a Comment