Here's what. They actually did see something on the cat scan but nothing new. Soon after his transplant, part of his left lung collapsed. It isn't now but there is still some fluid resignating in there and they think that is most likely the cause of the fevers. Also, they think one of the antibiotics he's temporarily on to fight the fevers may also be adding to it. Today he's been coughing up some flem so hopefully he'll get rid of that junk along with the fevers.
He hasn't had a fever today which is good. He isn't rolling his eyes into the back of his head as much and he hasn't been drooling as much either. I think he's adjusting to life after transplant. If all goes well, we could be out of here on Wednesday!
4 comments:
I am glad they found the source to those darn fevers...keeping the little Warrior in our hearts and prayers!
XOXO,
Ana and Savvy
Thank goodness. Many prayers for a Wednesday discharge. Hope that will be in time for a 1 year birthday party at home?! I know I'm looking forward to seeing some more "Family Gone Wild" photos.
Kim
That is wonderful news!!!! We can't wait to visit him at home!
Wednesday! That'll be great for you all! I'm hoping his fevers stay away and he can adjust to the meds!
Post a Comment