Pages

9:26am

These were taken last night.

Like his 'do'?


He always has a smile.


We are so lucky to be Xander's parents.

7 comments:

StaceyBurke said...

LOVE the hair. He is so silly and adorable!

Anonymous said...

So cute! He is lucky to have such wonderful parents!

Sonja

Anonymous said...

Xander is adorable! I think his do is cool. Allie likes it too. Every morning when we check in on you guys she says, "Hello Baby!" Today she kept saying it and smiling back at his picture. We are praying for good results today and for the points on his PELD. The right liver will come (whether it be Ron's or a cadaver). We are all praying for it.

Love,
Brian, Terri, Megan and Allie

Anonymous said...

Seriously, maybe I am biased...but I do think that B.A. babies are just the cutest ever!!!!

Shelly said...

AWWWWW!!!! I could just squeeze him!!! So cute!

Suburban mummy & Co said...

om gosh you guys you made a cute boy

Shannon said...

Oh he is precious!