This is such wonderful news. I am bawling my head off over here...what a journey it has been.
I love that you recognized Xanders care providers in this way....so sweet! I'm sure they will miss him.
I love your pictures, Blair. I'm so happy that you all will be leaving tomorrow! I'm sure those wonderful nurses will miss little Xander!
I love the picture of Xander and I. Could you email me a copy, elizabeth.zabora@gmail.com I am so thrilled to hear how well Xander is doing! We do miss him and all of you on the 6th floor!Take Care!Elizabeth
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is such wonderful news. I am bawling my head off over here...what a journey it has been.
I love that you recognized Xanders care providers in this way....so sweet! I'm sure they will miss him.
I love your pictures, Blair. I'm so happy that you all will be leaving tomorrow! I'm sure those wonderful nurses will miss little Xander!
I love the picture of Xander and I. Could you email me a copy, elizabeth.zabora@gmail.com I am so thrilled to hear how well Xander is doing! We do miss him and all of you on the 6th floor!
Take Care!
Elizabeth
Post a Comment