Oh my gosh, could it be? They are thinking about releasing us today. Xander might be ready but I'm not. It's only been 8 days since he had major surgery. He still seems so fragile. I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope they keep us a little while longer. Monday would be good.
His fever is back but it's low. Last night it was hovering around 37.8°C. I think that's about 100°F. They think it was caused by all the fluid that was hanging around his chest. I think it's because he's teething. Whatever the reason, it's fine. Oh and his cultures have all come back negative!!
2 comments:
I hope what ever happens you're happy so exciting!!!!
that is great!!!that will be good for him to be at home he won't get exposed to everything in the hospital. he will also be able to get some rest in his own bed.
yasmin and scott
Post a Comment