Bummer! Xander's LFT's are up. He's having a little rejection. It's ok. It's expected. His Tacro level is low so they bump it up. They will also give him a boost of steriods and, hopefully, things will straighten themselves out. They'll draw blood on Monday to see how it worked. I'm sure it will be back to normal.
Bit of good news....he's weighing in at 17lbs6oz. That's great considering he left the hospital last week at 16lbs12oz. He's gaining! It's nice to see a little chub on him, especially in his cheeks. He's by no means healthy looking yet but he looks A LOT better than he did last week.
We're getting ready for the BA5K tomorrow. I hope we don't pass out. haha
See ya out there.
2 comments:
Sounds like they've got a good plan and that it will work. Glad to hear his great appetite is showing! Good luck at the race this weekend! :)
Kim
Sounds just like Miss Brooke! That is what we are dealing with. Her numbers are coming down so I pray Xanders will do the same they are on the same regimen. These kids are tough and keep on fighting! That is great he is gaining weight...awesome news! All the best and I pray Monday you will get great news! Have a fun day at the BA5K today! I hate we are missing it.
Jennifer Wallace
Post a Comment