Oh my goodness, Blair...they are absolutely adorable!! You've got some cute boys! Love the matching sweaters!!
STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I seriously don't think it gets any cuter than that.
I am a big fan of your pics! You are very talented. :)Kim
Blair precious pics! I love seeing Xander and Lincoln together and I think they are starting to look more alike. Do you?
you would have never thought he was even sick, he looks GREAT!! The are very handsome boys!
They are adorable...what a pair!
Blair these are fabulous! Linc and Xander are adorable!
OMG these two are TOO CUTE!!! I love the sweaters and all the hair!!
Kids are cute as hell...whatever that means. I should have just said wicked cute. You and Ron created 2 beautiful boys, the only picture of a cuter boy I can think of is me-Be well and lots of love-Enjoy Turkey day with your favorite TurkeyKC
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh my goodness, Blair...they are absolutely adorable!! You've got some cute boys! Love the matching sweaters!!
STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I seriously don't think it gets any cuter than that.
I am a big fan of your pics! You are very talented. :)
Kim
Blair precious pics! I love seeing Xander and Lincoln together and I think they are starting to look more alike. Do you?
you would have never thought he was even sick, he looks GREAT!! The are very handsome boys!
They are adorable...what a pair!
Blair these are fabulous! Linc and Xander are adorable!
OMG these two are TOO CUTE!!! I love the sweaters and all the hair!!
Kids are cute as hell...whatever that means. I should have just said wicked cute. You and Ron created 2 beautiful boys, the only picture of a cuter boy I can think of is me-
Be well and lots of love-
Enjoy Turkey day with your favorite Turkey
KC
Post a Comment