Xander is one today. Hooray! I can’t wait for the party. We will be celebrating after Thanksgiving so that Daddy can be here. However, we will have a little fun today. I got Xander some cupcakes and a balloon. And there may also be a little singing thrown in there.
11.19.07 - 2 days old

11.16.08 - just shy of 1yr old
11.19.07 - 2 days old

11.16.08 - just shy of 1yr old

Wow. Xander is one. What a crazy year. It hasn’t been all cupcakes and balloons. I dreamt of his first birthday many times. I had different scenarios in my head…some, admittedly, not so happy because it was down right scary at times.
It isn’t right his first year was rotten. I wish it had all been different. I wish the worst thing he ever experienced was a vaccination. I wish he had never gotten Biliary Atresia. I wish he never had a kasai. I wish the words liver transplant were never associated with him. I wish all wishes came true.
Even though it’s been a crummy year, Xander has come out smiling. My little fighter is always smiling. He smiles at you deep from within his soul. It’s so big and bright. It’s infectious!
Happy Birthday Baby Boy!!
Mommy, Daddy and Linc love you more than you will ever know.
----------------------------
Donor Angel ~
We will never forget you on this special day. You saved a beautiful life. We pray for you and yours. You are always in our hearts and will forever be apart of our family. Spread your wings and fly high!
13 comments:
HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO YOU XANDER. May this year and the rest of your years be filled with health, happiness, love and pure joy. From strength to strength - from our family to yours.
Love Stacey, Rina Miriam and Ayala
Happy Birthday little Xander!! We're thinking of you and hoping you have an amazing day!
Happy Birthday lil' guy! You deserve a GREAT one!
Kimberly
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XANDER
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY. WHAT A BLESSING TO SEE HIM GROW AND BECOME A HEALTHY BABY. BLESSINGS TO YOUR WHOLE FAMILY.
Happy Birthday Xander! We hope you have many more full of happiness and good health! You are such a blessing and inspiration!
Happy Birthday!!! Happy Birthday!!! Happy Birthday!!! Happy Birthday!!!
Xander-Happy birthday little man. Thank you to your mom and family for allowing us to watch you grow and heal. Best wishes for your special day, and for many more birthdays filled with health and happiness.
Love, Lauren, Jason, and Gavin
Happy, Happy Birthday sweetheart!!! What a wonderful day indeed!!!
Happy Birthday Xander!
Happy Birthday Xander! I wish you the very best birthday and many many many more! It has been a rough year for you and your family but I pray the birthdays ahead will be full of great memories and healthy ones! You are an amazing little guy! I wish you and your family all the best! Happy Birthday!!
Love,
Jennifer Wallace
Oh my goodness, Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!
Happy Happy Birthday Xander. You are a sweet angel on earth! I have never met you but I think of you almost daily. What a bright star you are. I pray that the rest of your years are filled w/ health and happiness.
Love, The Dodge Family
Happy Belated Birthday Xander! Your first year was tough, but we know the second will be absolutely beautiful! We love you and can't wait to see you again.
Love,
Brian, Terri, Megan and Allison
Post a Comment