Pages

November 13 - 7:56pm

Ok, I don't know if I'm going senile or what but there is no Old Navy down to the Inner Harbor. I could sworn I saw a big sign or something. So instead of Old Navy, I hit Filene's Basement. It was perfect. I got things I needed and things I didn't. I shouldn't be spending $$ considering a couple of birthdays and the holidays are coming up and I can do it then. Oh well.

Xander is having lots of fun. You'd think he was on vacation. He's getting so spoiled in here. I'm afraid we're going to have a little monster by the time we leave. I secretly love seeing him get all the attention though.

Tonight, we had a HUGE suprise visit from our friend Angie. It was great to see her. I haven't seen her since May of '07. We have both had babies since then. Tonight she got to meet Xander and I hope I get to meet little Emily soon. It was fun.

Ok, off to make my bed for the night.

Nighty night.
xxxooo

1 comment:

Joy said...

I am glad you had a good visit with Angie!!