Pages

Where's Dada?

As soon as we got home from the hospital on Saturday, I was ready to see Lincoln. I missed him terribly. But as luck would have it, he was taking a nap. I really wanted to wake him up but he is a huge grouch if he doesn't get a full nap. So I waited...as best I could. I took multiple trips upstairs to check on him. On the fourth trip or so, his eyes had open! He saw me and those big brown eyes got big. It melted my heart to see him excited to see me. I sure couldn't wait to get my arms around him. He had a little trouble getting to me because he was all wrapped up in blankets. When he finally did, he flopped into my arms and said 'Where's Dada?'

Ouch.

4 comments:

Candi said...

How funny...silly little Linc!

Anonymous said...

Awwww...he misses you both.

Suburban mummy & Co said...

Love the kids honesty :D

Shannon said...

UGH I hate when that happens! LOL But at least he misses you both! :)