I think these are my favorite pictures you've ever posted. So beautiful!
What a true blessing. I love it.
It is nice to see you already have your presents under the tree.Have a wonderful Christmas-
I see magic in these pictures! I can not be happier to see you with your boys underneath the Christmas tree...it makes my heart smile!
I want a copy of the second picture!!! So beautiful!
Blair, what BEAUTIFUL pictures!! What an amazing Christmas gift to have both your boys in front of the Christmas tree and home for the holidays! I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and healthy and happy new year! Jennifer Wallace
aww these pictures put tears in my eyes!! How wonderful you'll all be together, happy & healthy this year. Miss you guys! xoxo
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I think these are my favorite pictures you've ever posted. So beautiful!
What a true blessing. I love it.
It is nice to see you already have your presents under the tree.
Have a wonderful Christmas-
I see magic in these pictures! I can not be happier to see you with your boys underneath the Christmas tree...it makes my heart smile!
I want a copy of the second picture!!! So beautiful!
Blair, what BEAUTIFUL pictures!! What an amazing Christmas gift to have both your boys in front of the Christmas tree and home for the holidays! I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and healthy and happy new year!
Jennifer Wallace
aww these pictures put tears in my eyes!! How wonderful you'll all be together, happy & healthy this year. Miss you guys! xoxo
Post a Comment