Bummer. Xander is going in to Hopkins for an Upper Endoscopy on Tuesday. Blah. One of his lab numbers, the eosinophils, was high. Elevated eosinophils could indicated a few things but it is suspected it's food allergies because of the other symptoms he's had as of late; a allergic reaction to eggs, he's not gaining weight (lost a little in fact) and he's been spitting up, more like wet burps but it all points to an upset belly. The endoscopy will be quick and will tell us exactly what's going on.
*sigh* I wish he didn't have to go through this but at least this is relatively minor compared to all the other crap he's dealt with.
4 comments:
At least you know he is in the best hands possible. I hope all results come back helpful and promising!
hope it's quick and painless and you find out what's aggravating his tummy asap. sorry you have to deal with another test! xander is ADORABLE in the new pics, love the cheekies.
Oh not another test! I am glad it is relatively minor...I hope it yields no results and it's just allergies. Poor guy. Keep us posted!
Oh Blair. I hope he'll get through it ok. Poor Xander! So glad you all close to Hopkins though! We'll be thinking about you all and praying everything goes well!
Post a Comment