Linc is wicked sick. He's got a high temp. It started off last night with throwing up. He hasn't thrown up today, thank goodness. So far he has no other symptoms. Mostly he's been sleeping the day away.
If you would, please say a little prayer for Xander and for Linc. Pray that Xander doesn't get it and another for Linc to get better quickly.
Hugs.
3 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about Linc. I hope he feels better soon and that Xander doesn't catch it. When Megan gets sick I run around wiping everything she touches with Clorox wipes : ) I am glad to hear that your hubby is there and I hope you enjoy a night out. You two deserve it!!
Terri
P.S. Happy New Year!
I am so sorry Linc is sick. My son had it New Year's Eve and I sprayed Lysol and bleached everything all day long! Brooke never caught it thank goodness. I will say some extra prayers for them both!
Jennifer
I hope that Linc is recovering quickly and that Xander was spared from the cooties!!
Post a Comment