Pages

Snowy Days

We woke up to snow this morning. It's so pretty and peaceful. I just love it when it snows. It's freezing rain out right now. I wonder what tomorrow will look like.







We were out of milk so we headed to the Giant.


This time I took Xander with me.


I love taking pics in the grocery store. I can't put my finger on exactly why.


I think it's all the colors and textures.



We got some bananas while we were there. Yum!


I bought a few other things but then someone started getting tired and it was time to head home.

1 comment:

KenConnolly said...

I can't believe how different Xander looks. He just keeps looking healthier and stronger in every photo. I hope you all are doing well and please tell little "G" to be careful on the ice.

KC

PS thanks for the shout out, even if if was to show that I am a klutz-