Pages

Hopkins Friday Update

Well, pooh. Xander has to have his ng tube back again. Whatever he's got going on is giving him an upset tummy and lots of diarrhea. There are a few things that could be causing all this; the meds he is on for the CMV, teething or another bug. It could be a combination of a couple or all. Blah! Who knows? They are checking him for c diff again. I asked to have him checked a few weeks ago but it was negative.

Though I may not be thrilled about it, the ng tube will do him some good. It will set him on the right track. The good thing is that whatever we put in his body will be absorbed unlike before transplant where only a small percentage was being absorbed.

We haven't heard back on his labs yet. I think his liver is ok, I just don't know what else they might find.

No comments: