I didn't expect it but Xander got admitted on Friday. Dr. Lau, Xander's transplant surgeon, thought it the best thing to do. Xander needs an anti-viral med to fight the CMV and it is only given through an IV.
Wait. It gets better...
Gees I hope I don't jinx it but Dr. Lau popped in this morning and said we might be able to go home on Monday. They are going to look into having a nurse come to the house to administer his meds. I am praying hard this happens. It would be so nice to do this at home.
Ron showed up last night but stayed in VA to hang out with Linc. Today he came to the hospital to be with Xander. He's going to stay tonight as well. It was a long night so I'm glad I get to go home and grab some sleep!
More later...
No comments:
Post a Comment