Pages

Our day

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and they had a little party at Linc's school to celebrate today. I made cupcakes for the party.



I am suprised any of them made it they looked so yummy.


A special one for Linc. I made one for Xander too but he gobbled it up.


I also had a parent/teacher conference. It was good. Linc is doing what he should. He's a little stubborn but they didn't have to tell me that.

When I was there, Linc wanted to show me a puzzle.


The girls came to help.


Then another little guy wanted in.


And another. It was a group effort, you see.


These guys decided it was picture time.


Linc's BF, Matthew.


They were loving the camera.


We were off to the grocery store afterwards. I'm starting to think we spend entirely too much time there.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Happy Valentine's Day Lincoln!! Love, your friend Owen

Shannon said...

Holy awesome lens, Blair! These pics are so clear...it's killing me. LOL

Looks like Linc had a fun day at school and has lots of friends! Still stubborn, eh? LOL

StaceyBurke said...

The pics are amazing. The kids are so cute and your cupcakes got my mouth watering. MMMM how you find the time to make that is beyond me with all you are doing.