Pages

The Shack

I just got done reading one of the best books I have ever read. I can't describe how much I loved this book. It was so good but at some points I had to put the book down because it all became so intense. Not in a bad way, I can't explain it. You'll have to read it to see what I mean.



This book really made me think about my beliefs. I have never been able to express them because they were not about specific actions or thoughts or prayers. I just can't point to a certain set of commandments and say, 'That's them.' My beliefs are about how I think I should live my life and connect with others. They never stay stagnet because with each new experience they might change. How could they not...as I am always in a constant state of learning and growing, so are they.

So go get The Shack. I hope you find it as astute as I did.

No comments: