OMG shut up that is HILARIOUS!!!! SO FUNNY! I'm dying here...
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Too cute!! That's like Alyssa asking me if I had $5...I was like, "I think so, why?" She said, "We can go get a $5 footlong!"
Classic! Gavin loves the "silly eyes" stack of money...I'm feeling like we may be letting them watch a little too much TV...
More evidence that Linc is Ron's son. I think Ron got me with that same jjoke last time we spoke-Much loveG
That is so freaking hilarious!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OMG shut up that is HILARIOUS!!!! SO FUNNY! I'm dying here...
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Too cute!! That's like Alyssa asking me if I had $5...I was like, "I think so, why?" She said, "We can go get a $5 footlong!"
Classic! Gavin loves the "silly eyes" stack of money...I'm feeling like we may be letting them watch a little too much TV...
More evidence that Linc is Ron's son. I think Ron got me with that same jjoke last time we spoke-
Much love
G
That is so freaking hilarious!!!!
Post a Comment