Pages

Lincoln's Turn

I'm sitting here with my 'sick' kid or so the thermometer says. Linc woke up from his nap today with a temp of 102. I immediately gave him some Tylenol and Mom started wiping him down with a cool rag. His temp went down to 100.5. I gave him cold water/juice to get his temp down more but it won't budge.

Even though Linc's got a fever, he's running around as he always does. He ate dinner, we've been doing puzzles and playing on his computer. Oh, he also pee'd on the bed (grrrrrrrr). Right now he's playing hide and go seek with the sheets. No wait. He's putting the pillows on the bed. They're on the floor because I stripped the bed to wash the sheets. No wait. He's playing with his cars now. Bizarre. This is not how a sick kid acts.

I'm so hoping Xander hasn't picked up whatever this is. We're having a total seperation of Linc & Xander right now.

No comments: