ROAR! Some child threw a toy that hit Xander in the eye. It wasn't a small toy, which in retrospect was actually good, it was a baby walker. It totally took Xander down. I can't even tell you how MAD I was. And where were his parents? NO WHERE! They weren't paying attention and probably will never know what their punk kid did. We couldn't wait around for them to show up. We had to leave the playground to put ice on his eye. I did tell the kid he had to be more careful. I was suprised at my self-control. I really wanted to rip his head off.

3 comments:
Omg.... That is awful poor xander. I know we can't watch our kids every minute but that's just so awful!!!
OH NO! Big hugs to Xander. :(
Self control for sure! I would've yelled at him. Poor Xander!
Post a Comment