Pages

Just call me Sunbeam, the hemp jewelry goddess

Linc made this bracelet a few months ago at school that he loved. It is a plastic cord with plastic animals he strung on it. He loves it but the thing is worn out and keeps falling apart. I'm always having to find all the little pieces and put it back together. I got sick of doing that so I decided to make him a hemp bracelet. I wanted him to have something more durable that wouldn't come apart all the time.

Last week I made him a bracelet with his name on it and he LOVED it! I mean crazy about it. It's a touch big so sometimes he wears it on his ankle.


He then decided I should make one for Xander.


He has always liked my starfish necklace and said he needed a hemp necklace for himself.


He totally digs it.


Then, of course, Mommy had to have a piece of hemp jewelry. Why not? I made an organ donation anklet.


Daddy hasn't been here since the joint has been turned into a hemp jewelry factory. Guess what he'll be sporting when he gets here. :D

1 comment:

terri brown said...

We've been on a mini vacation and I've missed so much. You've had a busy few days, but despite the black eye it seems like the news is all good. Have you thought about making the organ donor bracelets as a fundraiser? They might sell really well at Savvy's swim a thon.

P.S. Don't be too upset with the kid who threw the toy at Xander. He probably acts like that because his parents are not attentive. Which is apparent when they were AWOL during this event. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!