Pages

Pics not for the squeamish.

It's been a rotten day for Linc. This morning Xander bit Linc on his upper arm so hard the teeth marks left were so deep they almost broke the skin. The bite marks were purple! It looked so painful.

Then this afternoon we headed to the store to buy my Mom some new glasses. I opened the door and Linc's foot was too close and the door swumg over his toe. It was a metal door that was jagged on the bottom. It ended up doing some serious damage. His toe was already in rough shape to begin with. A week or so ago he dropped a car on it that produced a black bruise under his toe nail. It looks even better with the added gash and missing skin.





The kid milked the injury for all it was worth. He claimed he couldn't walk for about two hours. I had to carry him in and out of the store. We went to the mall afterwards and he sat in the stroller while I carried Xander. Think about how it looked. Think about seeing a three year old in a stroller while his little brother is being carried or walking by himself. Yeeeeeah.

No worries though! He was a in pretty good spirits later. The hot fudge sundae helped.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Guy! Hope his foot/toe is feeling better soon! What we do for our kids...I had to do that once at Kings Dominion when my 9 year old got hurt and had to be in the PINK stroller and I carried Brooke! =)
Smiles,
Jennifer & Brooke

Joanne said...

I couldn't help but notice how cute Linc's other toes are! Kid feet are adorable. I guess I'm not squeamish :)

Ana and Savannah said...

Poor thing...sending MWAH to those booboos!