I took some pics of the kids out in front of the house before we left. I never thought I would like my kids in matching outfits but it turns out I do. It was much easier to keep track of them at the farm too. I'm glad I got pics before we left. The farm was muddy and so were the boys when we left.



One day I will learn how to get them to look at the candy, I mean camera. I think there is a bribe in their future.
Here we are at the farm.


We went on a Hayride that went through a cemetary. I had to get a pic of MJ. Check out the other headstone. They had some funny ones.

I couldn't believe Linc wanted to do this because he's always been a cautious child. I mean it was so high!

The view from the bottom.

He didn't hesitate though. He got on that slide and didn't look back.

Weeeeeeeeeee!

No sweat.

The view from the top.

We always have to get on the tractors.

Us.

Pumpkins and funky gords.



Then the day before Halloween we carved the pumpkin. Lincoln scooped all the goop out. At first he said it was scary and he didn't want to stick his hand in the pumpkin but when he saw how messy it was, he couldn't get enough. He had that pumpkin cleaned out in no time.

'Look at the pumpkin seed, Mom!'

Our pumpkin turned out great.
On Halloween we baked some cookies and decorated them. I didn't get pics of the kids decorating theirs. Too bad, they were masterpieces - haha. I did get pics of the cookies I decorated. They came out cute. I was happy about it. I've never decorated Halloween cookies before, well not since I was 8yrs old probably.



I also haven't gotten pics of the boys in their costumes together. I managed to get a couple of Linc. Xander wasn't feeling good that day so I didn't make him get out there. Linc wore his outfit for most of the day. We went to the grocery store.

Here's one I got of Linc outside in the neighborhood. I love this outfit and can't wait to see Xander in it.

The back was adorable.

He was grabbing handfuls of leaves and throwing them on me. Stinker.

I didn't get any pics on Halloween night. It was rainy and I didn't want my camera to get wet. We hit about 12 houses and Linc did great. He walked right up to the door, said Trick or Treat, held his bag out and scored big. He's always been a shy kid around others but if candy is involved he's all the sudden this outgoing kid. I'm glad he can pull it out when needed.
Unfortunately, I popped one of my truck tires Halloween night. I pulled up too close to the curb and there was a drain and POP! I felt the car sink. I was bumming. THANK GOD we went Trick or Treating in my friends Yasmin & Scott's neighborhood. They totally helped us out. Mrs. Khan, Yasmin's Mom, gave us her car to take home for the night. The next morning we brought it back and Scott changed the tire for us. They are excellent people but shhhhhh don't tell them that. They'll get a big head and all. ;) Seriously, they are great people. I don't know what I would have done without them.
Whew. I think I'm all done for now.
2 comments:
OMG...the look on Lincs face in his costume in the leaves is so freakin cute. I will need a copy of that please!
GREAT Pictures! Thanks for sharing! Looks like you had a FABULOUS Halloween week! =)
Thinking of you guys!
Jennifer & Brooke
Post a Comment