Pages

Happy Thanksgiving

We wish you and yours a fun, loved and turkey filled holiday.

Go get stuffed!
pun intended :D

------------------------------

A few pics from our day.

Dinner table all set up. It was a mess after we were done.


Us. My kids will smile one day. It's my mission to capture them smiling.


Me and my guy.

4 comments:

sonja said...

Blair, I have to say I love the new hair style. the curls are so cute on you.

KenConnolly said...

Hair looks great. I remember when I got my hair cut for Locks o' love I couldn't wait to get rid of it. I am glad I did it when I did because I don't think I could do it now. Happy just after Thanksgiving-
G

StaceyBurke said...

B - I love the pic of you and Ron. I can almost feel your happiness at being with him. SO thrilled you are moving home. In other news, your skin is simply fantastic. What DO you use? xoxo

Candi said...

I think I missed these somehow! LOVE the one of you and Ron at the end!