

All smiles.

Picnic on the bed in the hotel room. Ironically we stayed in the same hotel we stayed in on the way up to VA. I can't explain how I felt about it. It felt like the hell of the past year and a half was almost over....as if we were returning to normalcy again.

Hiding...he thinks.

I love his tummy hanging out.

The second day. Xander had had enough of the car. Thank goodness we were almost home.

This is after I've put most things away. What a mess!

Some more mess.

And a little more mess. The bedrooms are worse. I dare not take pics of those.

This one is totally cute!

He was even fake smiling for me.

But I was able to get some genuine smiles.

Smiles of happiness because we're home.

It's so great our family is back together again. It's going to be a great Christmas!
2 comments:
I love the pictures of the boys smiling! They are so precious! All the best now that you are home! Rest, Breathe and enjoy your time at home and this Christmas at home as a family! You DESERVE it!!
Smiles & Hugs,
Jennifer & Brooke =)
Love the last one of Xander, so cute!! Glad you're home!
Post a Comment