Pages

Bubbly

The other day Ron asked that I buy bubble bath the next time I was at the store. I guess Johnson & Johnson body wash doesn't create the best bubbles.

The next day I hit the store, not just for bubble bath, but for other things. We came to the isle and Linc begged for the CARS bubble bath. Fortunately it was the least expensive. Linc was so excited about it. When we got home he kept asking to take a bath. I told him he had to wait for when his Daddy to get home and he would give him a bath.

When Daddy got home that evening, it was the first thing out of Linc's mouth. The kids loved it. It was their first offical bubble bath.












I totally forgot how much fun bubble baths could be. I love having kids for that reason. They made me remember how much fun things can be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutley love bubble baths for the kids!! The pictures are GREAT!!

Smiles,
Jennifer & Brooke =)

Candi said...

So cute!! Absolutely LOVE the close up of Xander!!