Pages

Happy Birthday Liver Families

This is a montage with some of the liver kiddos from Liver Families. I love all these kids. They have been through so much and have managed to come out smiling. I hope I am able to meet each one of these amazing kids one day and their awesome parents.





-------------

You Raise Me Up

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

There is no life - no life without its hunger;
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up: To more than I can be.

Then I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up: To more than I can be.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up: To more than I can be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It truly is amazing what all these precious kiddos have conquered and continue to overcome! They are truly and inspiration! Liver families has been a great therapy and help to me through the past 2 years! Thanks for sharing them with me!

Hugs,
Jennifer & Brooke Wallace