I guess all that matters is that Xander doesn't know the difference.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OMG!! Too funny! All you have been through...just laugh and walk away!! MEMORIES!! =) I am still waiting on our day with Brooke...if she ever gets hair long enough!!
I apologise for finding that hilarious, but I did! My goodness, what a styling. :D Will you even it out so we can see what he's like with short hair? :o)
OH FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD! I was wondering why Xander's hair was shorter in pics lately! LMAO!!! I need to visit your blog more often. It's fun times.
5 comments:
OMG!! Too funny! All you have been through...just laugh and walk away!! MEMORIES!! =) I am still waiting on our day with Brooke...if she ever gets hair long enough!!
Smiles,
Jennifer Wallace
I apologise for finding that hilarious, but I did! My goodness, what a styling. :D Will you even it out so we can see what he's like with short hair? :o)
Queyhlee
First reaction -- Oh no!
Second reaction -- Hysterical Laughter!
That is a good one...I love normal!!
Oh...funny...I am "Frugal Mom" -- guess it linked to my blog.
Hugs!
Ana and Savvy
OH FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD! I was wondering why Xander's hair was shorter in pics lately! LMAO!!! I need to visit your blog more often. It's fun times.
Post a Comment