Pages

The greatest hero we never knew was the organ donor who saved our son's life.

3 comments:

Addam said...

Blair, I just wanted to say that you and your family are a true inspiration to mine. We have been following your journey along with Broke Wallace's. We are friends of Brooke's Mom and we know first hand how hard and stressful all of this can be on a parent. I also love checking in and seeing your wonderful photos all of the time. You have a nack for capturing the greatest shots of your boys and everything else. Because of Brooke and stories of other kids like yours, my wife and I have become donors as well as our daughter wants to give as well. God bless and we wish you all the best.

Ana said...

Can't stop crying. Our love to your little Warrior and his amazing big brother!

XOXO,
Ana and Savvy

KenConnolly said...

Blair, that was awesome. Every time I visit your site I am amazed by how well you and Ron held up during such a troubling time. I can't begin to imagine what it was like to go through such a journey, with highs and lows and long periods apart.
It is incredible to think that I have not seen Linc since he was a newborn, and never met Xander. I feel as though I have watched them, and you, grow on your blog. I truly miss seeing you and Ron. You are both great people and it appears wonderful parents. I wish you years of health and happiness.
Keep the pictures of your beautiful boys coming--I love watching them change. It is also great that you and Ron are in the back ground--it makes me feel like we are nearer to each other than we really are.
Every time I visit your blog I want to hop on a plane and visit, just so I can give you both big hugs. I love you guys very much and you are on my mind often.
Be well-
G