Damn diarrhea is back. We can't get it under control. Xander did great all weekend and then today, he's feeling bad again. The docs keep saying it's because of the EBV but I can't accept that diagnosis. I truly believe it's something else. I'll be bugging the GI in the morning. I can now that my stents are out!
Yep! They are out. I got them out this afternoon and I can't believe how much better I feel. Those things were putting so much pressure on the inside of my nose. They were HUGE! They were probably about four inches long and they had a slight curve to them. Not much blood came out with them which is good. I hope I never have to do that again. At this point it's been worth it. I CAN BREATH!!!
1 comment:
SO glad you are feeling better now if we can get Xander on the right track! I agree with you, I don't think it is the EBV either. Brooke's numbers at their highest, never gave her diarrhea that bad. Definetly, pound them for more answers!
Hugs,
Jennifer & Brooke Wallace
Post a Comment