Pages

Daniel

Daniel and his mum, Liz.


My heart is hurting so much. A little boy named Daniel is very sick and is in desperate need of all the prayers we can send out. He needs us to shout as loud as we can to the heavens and bring down a miracle.

Daniel and his little brother, Lewis


Daniel was born with Biliary Atresia (BA) and luckily for him he hasn't needed a transplant. But last year he was diagnosed with Leukemia in addition to his BA. It's been a long hard fight and his doctors along with his parents have done everything but the cancer is very aggressive. The chemo is not working and therefore is being stopped.

I know Daniel and his Mom from Liver Families. A board I frequent on a daily basis to get and give support to many wonderful people with liver disease. Most people who are members are parents, like me. Liz, Daniel's Mom, was one of the many people who was very supportive when Xander was so sick. I want to return the favor the only way I know how.



If anyone deserves a miracle, it's Daniel. So I am asking everyone who reads this blog to please pray harder than you've ever prayed before. Scream if you have to! Tell your church, your family, your friends, anybody you know to pray for Daniel. The more people praying the better. He needs us to do it and he needs us to do it now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just can't even begin to imagine what kind of place they are in right now, heartbreaking :( lots of prayers