Pages

Life is great.

It's soooo busy. I'm so thankful for these days. I feel like we're settling into a routine which is good for everybody. We're been taking advantage of these healty days.

Linc is doing great in school. He just lovess all his new friends. Everyday he gets in the car and tells me who's house he going to or what he and his friends got into. I love to see him so happy. It does my heart good.

Xander is really coming along. A few set backs (ear infection, diarrhea, cold) but overall he's a happy, healthy kid. We had him evaluated for his speech...kid talks like he has peanut butter in his mouth all the time. It's no suprise they said he has an articulation disorder. The words are there but his mouth is having problems forming them so he'll be going to some therapy for a while. His speech seems to get better every month so with a little help, I know he'll take off. As I've said before, he'll be smack talking in no time.

Gosh, what else is going on. Oh we went to Boo Zoo for Halloween. It was perfect for the kids, except for those few minutes when I lost Xander. One second he was there and the next he was gone! I almost had hyperventilated and then I saw him with one of the park employees. A nice woman saw him wondering around and brought him to them. THANK GOD for nice people! I could say thank you to her enough.

We also had good friends come into town, Ken and Carrie. It's so good to see friends who you have a long past with. They remind you of fun times. It was nice to catch up with them and reminisce. Now I want to go to China.

I'm working on starting my business! My first official photo shoot is this weekend and I am really looking forward to it. I thought I would be more nervous but I have to say I am excited. I just know I'm going to get some great pics of this family.

Up next is Xander's birthday!!!!! Three years old. Wow. I'd say where has the time gone but I am glad some of those days are behind us. I'm looking forward to this year. I'm thinking he might want to go to school for a couple of days during the week starting in January. I just know he would love, love, love it!

Ooo, also I'm going to be working with The Waiting List and share Xander's story. I'll be sending them a bunch of pictures and wll be writing about our experience. I can't wait until it's finished. They are doing great things over there!

Like I said...busy, busy, busy!

No comments: