Pages

Camera

I sent my camera to Nikon after Thanksgiving to have it cleaned and have a few minor repairs happen. I also sent in one of my lenses and asked them to callibrate it to my camera. It's been weeks since I've had it and needless to say, I'm dying.

I remember when I took it to UPS. I had real reservations about shipping it. I almost didn't do it. I was afraid they would damage it. I decided to send it over night and also took insurance out on it for some ungodly amount of money.

That was the last time I saw her. sniff sniff

I miss my camera. I knew I loved it but now I know it's an sick, obsessive kind of love. There were so many times this month where I went to pull it out and I had to stop myself because I remembered I didn't have it.

Nikon has finished with it and has shipped it back to me. Of course they sent it ground...snail mail and during the worst weather storm the year. I am checking UPS's Web site daily, ok more than daily, to watch it's progress. This morning it finally popped up in Florida. If all goes well, I should have it back in my hands in perfect working order tomorrow!

Look out world. When my baby is back in my hands, this Web site will be coated with pics galore!! :-)

No comments: