Pages

Happy New Year!!

We are so ready for 2011. Of coruse I had to look at our horoscopes and see what's in store and how the planets will be aligned. :-) According to Xander's horoscope, he's going to rock it next year. I believe he will!

My horoscope says, 'You'll have plenty of proper opportunities to figure out your true calling in life.' Praying hard this means my photography business will take off. I am recently the proud owner of blaircolby.com. Just need to get my Web site template loaded up to it and I'll be ready to make it offical. I'm so excited!

Ron and Linc's horoscope says that 2011 will be nothing short of miraculous, filled with all things sublime. I love, love that because they both deserve it. I know it will be for them.

What does your horoscope predict? 2011 Horoscopes

Wishing you all the best in 2011!!!
Colby Kids

No comments: