It's that time of year. We have been going mock 10. Birthdays (X on Nov. 17 and me, Dec. 7) and now we have Christmas to prepare for. Oh and I've been trying to launch my photography business. I have had a few sessions and am hoping for more. They aren't paying but I'm building my portfolio so I won't be charging for the first few. I'm a starving artist. lol
For the first time in a while all is right with the universe. I told my Mom a couple of months ago that everything just felt right. Soon after, Ron got a promotion, I got a couple of photography sessions, Xander got great lab results and Lincoln, well Lincoln is just doing better than ever. He is really a great kid.
So for now we are enjoying all the good stuff going on. Linc has a school pageant type of thing on Dec. 17. They will be singing and doing some sort of skit. His first school play! I am pumped. I hope he's not the kid picking his nose in the second row and wiping it on the kid in front of him. Even if he is, I'll still be the proudest parent there. :-)
2 comments:
Happy birthday Blair!
Martim was also born on the 7th December...
This is such a wonderful update! I am so happy for you all!!!
Post a Comment